Our general support hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 19:00 IST. During this time, we will provide feedback and support queries inside the forums and through email within 12 – 24 hours. Outside office hours the support forums and incoming emails will be monitored from time to time.
Before you submit a support query we want to address the difference between theme support and theme customisations. The reason is very simple, the more time we spend on theme customisations for our customers the less time we have for updates and new cool stuff. We’re glad and most willing to help you out when you have an support query with one of our products but we can’t make any customisations for free from this moment on anymore. But no worries, the information below will have it all covered and hopefully you understand the difference between theme support and customisations.
Product Support Examples
- I have set up the theme or plugin as instructed but it doesn’t look like advertised, please help me.
- I received a error while trying to install the theme or plugin and i looked all over the documentation and videos but could not find the answer.
- I have updated the theme and all of the content has disappeared and receiving the following error, can you fix this for me please.
As long as the support query is theme or plugin related you receive the best and fastest support possible, the above question are just a few general examples. They prevent the theme to function as advertised.
Product Customisations Examples
- I want to change the color from green to red, can you help me out.
- A third party plugin is breaking up the theme, can you fix this for me.
- I am new to WordPress, can you install the theme as advertised for me please.
- I have modified the theme and now the stylings are a mess, can you fix this for me.
- I want extra functionality which is not advertised, can you help me with this.
The examples above demonstrate the customisations purposes, it’s something we can’t fulfil since they have nothing to do with the theme’s original functionality. We do however offer paid customisations, when you need help customising the theme or plugin then fill out the customisation form and we will get back to you with a fair and reasonable quote. After that you decide if you want to continue or not.
We have nice and affordable customisation plans for this type of work. Check it out here
3rd party plugins
When all of a sudden one of our themes or plugins isn’t working as advertised anymore then it might be that a 3rd party plugin is causing this error. There are plenty of good plugins out there but sadly also not so good ones. this is the reason we simply can’t give a 100% guarantee that our themes and plugin are compatible with all 3rd party plugins. Therefore we won’t provide support when this happens. We will provide a updated list of compatible plugins inside our support forums so make sure to check it.